SEAL EVENTS IN ZURICH
Thursday 23rd August 2018: Digital Transformation Breakfast
Tuesday 11 September 2018: Regulatory Seminar
Digital Transformation Breakfast
Thursday 23rd August 2018
Professionals across legal, finance, procurement and IT organisations have difficulty finding their contracts across their networks and various document repositories.
Machine learning is disruptive, providing a tremendous opportunity to impact strategic decision making. Basing decisions on data-centric analysis will drive larger profits and is driving the next great boom in productivity. A key element to digital transformation and analysis is the unstructured data that composes as much as 80% of an organization's data.
Join us for a complimentary breakfast on Thursday, 23rd August 2018, and learn how Fortune 1000 companies leverage Seal's contract discovery and analytics platforms to:
- Reduce Risks by knowing your contract content
- Meet regulatory and compliance requirements and avoid fines
- Reduce procurement spend
- Identify revenue opportunities
- Enable better decision making
Tuesday 11th September 2018
Learn how a major financial services customer processed 900,000+ documents through Seal, with up to 80% time savings versus manual review. Leveraging advanced Machine Learning frameworks and off-the-shelf solutions to extract the terms for regulatory compliance.
Brexit is likely to have a major impact on your organisation’s commercial relationships. There may be 8 months to go until the UK leaves the EU, however, the time to remediate and prepare is running out.
Do you know what the impact is?
Join us for breakfast and see how Seal Software with Brexit Insight, an Apogee Analytic Pack™ helps you move from uncertainty to insight and secure a commercial advantage before and after Brexit.
- Find the contracts requiring review, remediation and repapering
- Measure the impact on your supply chain and the cost of meeting contractual obligations post-Brexit
- Mitigate the negative impact by taking action as a result of this Insight