Seal FOR Procurement
insights & NetworkinG for procurement professionals
Join Seal Software, our customers and your procurement peers at the Prince Philip House on Tuesday, 2nd April.
Hosted by Seal's Chief Marketing Officer David Gingell, this interactive event will focus on sharing implementation best practices, exploring Seal's Procurement functionality and networking with your procurement peers.
- 10:00 - Welcome & Introductions: David Gingell - Chief Marketing Officer, Seal
- 10:15 - Seal for Procurement - Overview & Demo: Jethro Elvin - Customer Success Director, Seal
- 11:30 - Seal for Procurement - Best Practices: Jethro Elvin - Customer Success Director, Seal
- 12:15 - Lunch
- 13:00 - Best Practice Case Study - Arm Limited: Amy Reed - Legal Engineer, Arm
- 13:45 - Procurement Case Study - Rolls-Royce plc: Sarah Walter - Former Product Portfolio Cost Executive for Rolls-Royce Civil Aerospace
- 14:30 - Refreshments
- 14:45 - Seal Vision & Roadmap: Mark Rollins - VP Product Management, Seal
- 15:30 - Discussion & Networking
- 16:00 - Close
Space is limited, so please reserve your spot today!